(physics) please help me with questions involving Cathode Ray Tube? On image, parallel plate A is on the downside as shown & plate B on top?
1. where on the diagram should I include the
directions of the electric fields
parallel plates A
parallel plates B
2. Contrast the change in motion experienced by the electron when it passes through Parallel Plates A with the change in motion experienced when it passes through Parallel Plates B?
3. How to find acceleration and change in the speed of electrons as they pass trout parallel plates?
4. where on the diagram should I include the directions of the electric force passing through parallel plates B?
- FiremanLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
1) Between A: Right to Left
& Between B: top to bottom
2) Between A: Linear motion, increase in velocity
=>By F = qE
=>ma = eE
=> a = eE/m
Between B: centrifugal acceleration
=>mv^2/r = eE
=>r = mv^2/eE
3) As above
4) Bottom to top