Jehovah's Witnesses, when the stars are falling out of the sky to earth, will you finally believe that earth is the centre of the universe?

Is that when you will finally realize that Babylon the Great controls science and heliocentrism is her biggest lie?

“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling out of heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken." (Mark 13:24,25).

Or will you still be in denial until the entire electromagnetic universe that revolves around Jehovah's footstool is burned up at Armageddon and recreated with new stars?

"But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people.

But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed. Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, as you await and keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah ,through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat!  But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell." (2 Pet. 3).

What will it take to awaken you from the spell that Babylon the Great has cast on you?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • lillie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes Mark chapter 13 does describe that there will be fear-inspiring celestial phenomena.

However, beyond what the Bible says, we can only speculate on its exact meaning.

Instead of wasting your time with trivial matters why don't you invest your time in learning more about Jehovah and what God requires of you and how you can be part of the new system?(James4:8)

• ...Show all comments
    • Paul1 month agoReport

Since you call yourself "lillie," how about you "invest a little time" watching my video about the lily flower called "The Secret of the Fleur-de-lis?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeWKwmKVFYo How about you wake up from the fantasy universe that Satan has created for you? Or else (Rev. 18:4).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • thesun
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Paul,  may I humbly suggest that you watch a Brian Cox video..Stars can't fall to Earth

• ...Show all comments
    • Paul1 month agoReport

I already quoted two. Or do you imagine that the stars can fall from the sky in a heliocentric universe? Do your own research and reach your own conclusion. I did. 

Some, but not all, of these verses point to the geocentric reality:
      https://www.openbible.info/topics/geocentrism

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That passage has nothing to do with literal stars falling from the heavens. Ny dog Ralph will understand scripture sooner and better than some of you guys. 

Actually no they're not.

• Paul1 month agoReport

Actually, both Scriptures are describing what will happen to the literal stars. But don't take my word for it. Wait and see. Then you will know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.