How can I get a live person to answer my Rivals subscription questions?

• .

Go to their website and see if you can find a Help or Contact Us link, in which there should be information on how to contact a live person, IF that's an option they offer. Not knowing what Rivals is (an online subscription, paper subscription, or something else), it's difficult to provide you with more info. 

Move your question to a more suitable category as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers). If Rivals is an online subscription, try moving your post to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet.

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• LAN

It might help if you developed enough intelligence to learn where to post this question in the first place since this has nothing to do with Yahoo answers.

It would also help if you added enough details for your question to actually make sense.

• Daniel

I only see 1 Question from you if you did Ask the Question it Likely got Deleted I would try Posting it again 

• Since this is the first question you need to understand that you need to give details of what you are asking about.  Not everyone here will know what you mean.  Also, disregard the rude answer given by another user here.  When they stay up past 2 in the morning they get very moody.

This is the only question you have asked on YA. People cannot read your mind. They CA not answer a question you have not asked. It's after 1am where I am and approaching midnight on th west coast of the USA.I have no idea what you are talking about.