What is wrong with the Internet these days?

A lot of stuff keeps happening to the Internet and half of it not in a good way. For example, saving stuff in Tumblr drafts is not working. I just don't understand what is going on here. Everything's been going to hell since the weekend. What is going on with the Internet and please tell me it can be fixed?

Things are getting worse, I'm afraid. Some stuff is running slow and Tumblr isn't saving things I edit in Drafts. I wish someone, anyone, could give me and a clear and honest answer to what is going on. It's all effecting me and even my body in such a negative way.

Update your browser, clear your cache, do a virus scan, upgrade your terrible internet connection, and if none of that works just give up on it all. Nobody else is having this problem.

You may need an updated or more compatible browser.

• I tried that. It said that I'm already using the latest version and can't update. And I already tried it with other browsers and got the same result as Chrome.