I have some antique marbles and im wondering if they are worth anything?

They are really small and hand rolled

What are they made of? Clay, Metal, Glass, Stone?

What does "hand rolled" mean to you?

What is "small" in this case?

Without a better description and photographs, nobody is going to be able to point you in the right direction for more information.

Yes, some very old marbles can be worth a lot to collectors. Search for marble values and marble collectors on Google and you'll find there's a whole lot of collectors willing to pay good money for certain types of marbles. You would be shocked at what some are willing to pay. My experience: I didn't know this until I added  old marbles to some jewelry piece. For outdoor art sales I usually make about six variations of a piece and one set had a wire wrapped marble as a focal point. A marble collector saw these and got all hyper looking at one. He told me to quadruple the price based on the value of the marble. I took it off display and later checked out the value. I removed it from the necklace and two weeks later at a different outdoor show and sold it for a staggering 200$ to a dealer in antique toys.

Needless to say you need to have a truly rare marble and you need to find the right collectors. I sold to a dealer because I didn't know the right collectors and he did. I could have got twice as much directly selling to a collector but seriously, 200 for a bit of glass was enough for me.

Are you 100% certain they are real marbles and not someone’s booger collection?