I have some antique marbles and im wondering if they are worth anything?

They are really small and hand rolled

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What are they made of? Clay, Metal, Glass, Stone?

What does "hand rolled" mean to you?

What is "small" in this case?

Without a better description and photographs, nobody is going to be able to point you in the right direction for more information.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, some very old marbles can be worth a lot to collectors. Search for marble values and marble collectors on Google and you'll find there's a whole lot of collectors willing to pay good money for certain types of marbles. You would be shocked at what some are willing to pay. My experience: I didn't know this until I added  old marbles to some jewelry piece. For outdoor art sales I usually make about six variations of a piece and one set had a wire wrapped marble as a focal point. A marble collector saw these and got all hyper looking at one. He told me to quadruple the price based on the value of the marble. I took it off display and later checked out the value. I removed it from the necklace and two weeks later at a different outdoor show and sold it for a staggering 200$ to a dealer in antique toys.

Needless to say you need to have a truly rare marble and you need to find the right collectors. I sold to a dealer because I didn't know the right collectors and he did. I could have got twice as much directly selling to a collector but seriously, 200 for a bit of glass was enough for me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you 100% certain they are real marbles and not someone’s booger collection?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.