Is this sure signs of a leader that can't lead as in our President?

In interviews and posts on social media in recent days, current and former U.S. intelligence officials have expressed dismay at the similarity between events at home and the signs of decline or democratic regression they were trained to detect in other nations.

“I’ve seen this kind of violence,” said Gail Helt, a former CIA analyst responsible for tracking developments in China and Southeast Asia. “This is what autocrats do. This is what happens in countries before a collapse. It really does unnerve me.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The DNC actually thinks Democrat Governors and Mayors letting the rioters burn and loot will help Democrat candidates in November. 

• 1 month ago

So according to democrats on social media the country is about to collapse?......Im totally not impressed. I would like it if democrats would stop burning down our black communities though.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why do all liberals rely on government officials to know what is right???  So you’re admitting that you’re so brainwashed that you can’t think responsibly without a government official telling you what to think. Are you still waiting for one to come wash your hands for you??  Are you saying libs don’t know right from wrong and need to be led like sheep? 

• Annonymous
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Just admit YOUR president has no solution, and local jurisdictions are on it, just like they were when Obama was in office.................except it wasn't this bad.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.