Auto sales VS Life insurance sales?

I am currently working as a new car salesperson which is not an easy job but I can make good money. However, requires a lot of hours and effort 

I have an opportunity now to move to a different field which is Life insurance sales. Anyone can give me an advise on which one is better 

I am saying easier but can turn to a great career and more beneficial.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    About 95% of everyone who tries to sell life insurance doesn't make enough money to be able to keep doing it for a year and have to quite before then.  The remaining 5% includes those who don't make any money but are able to keep working by living off their personal savings.  So the number who make enough to be able to keep working for a year would theoretically be under 5%.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.