Why is the media going and saying it was racist with the floyed incident?

So right after the death people started saying it was racist that a white man killed a black person but if you do the research, 1st off, he was on drugs and it seemed like he died of a heart attack. Btw I’m not with the cop what he did was wrong and the governor Needs to take background checks because before that same officer killed someone else. Also, in 2017, a women was calling to police for a crime and a black officer came over, the women wasn’t doing anything wrong, and the black officer shot her. Now, did you see buildings burn down? Hell no! Did you see the media start saying “THAT BLACK PERSON IS RACIST” no you didn’t. So I’m just asking, is it really racist? Btw if I’m wrong on something, let me know I’m 12 and I’ll do my research

Favorite Answer

Because that's how they sell stories.

Because racism sells advertising space.

the independent coroner ruled it has homicide. It was the latest in a long line of black people getting shot, beaten and harassed by police because of the colour of their skin. Most black people in the states have had similar encounters. It's institutional racism and worth protesting about

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

No, it's the latest in a long line of people, some of whom are black, being killed mostly in similar ways and someone (like you) deciding it was all because of the colour of their skin.