Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

I don’t know how to satisfy my Sadism and it’s making me overwhelmed and distressed, please help, I don’t know what to do?

When people think of sadism, they picture whips and cuffs. I’m into that but like to be the sub. But my sadism is different. It’s not sex but a feeling that drives me, a thrill. Even when I was young I wanted to catch fairies to put In a cage to abuse them. My dog sometimes would be a target. I always feel guilty. call me a monster, I am, I can’t help it. I liked ants: I watched them get their larve I would snatch it off them. Also 

Young children; I thought about doing stuff to them. Make them scared, cry. I would go to soft play places and scare little kids but never hurt anyone.

I’ve been in psychiatric hospitals and life decisions are not in my hands. something distressed is like an outlet. It’s an addiction; I can’t tell anyone... I know therapists would tell and if anyone finds out it won’t be good. I’m sick of insects, they make no noise, too small, and don’t react much. I like budgies freaking out in cages and Guinea Pigs running when you try to pick them up. I’d never badly hurt them, but tease them, poke them, trap them. My mates got a rodent and when I’m alone I tease it; wave food in front of it’s cage and it grips the bars and I let it bite but then pull it out it’s mouth. it shakes and hides. It’s terrified of me and I Love it! The way it’s big eyes look at me in fear. I want one just so I can do that, put it in tiny spaces and watch it panic. I wanna trap housemice and do it to them, its not clean so I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t know what to do!

maybe you should get some help for that

maybe you should get some help for that

Your choices are stark, and I don't envy you. You can put yourself under the watchful eye of a psychiatrist, who will help you if you behave yourself, or you run the risk of going to prison or possibly living underground. I wish I could say sadists are despised, but the truth is there are so many of them, they're not. They are feared though, and they either elicit terror or outrage.