Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do I squirt so much?

It literally soaks through the sheets into the mattress

Usually shows you are a very sensitive woman when sex is heavy and feeling good.   Some women just are easier to release their female fluids than others.

Well then if you are so concerned about making a mess in bed. (I am assuming you are talking about squirting during vaginal sexual intercourse) just simply place a towel on the bed maybe 2 towels. 

• Dorado20111 month agoReport

Haha just saying today when I masturbated I had two towels folded in half on top of the other it went through both towels and my mattress cover was slightly damp. I squirted about 4-5x though... 

IF you are asking about squirting/pissing during sex, you should have nothing to worry about.  So what if it soaks through the sheets into the mattress?  When I have sex with my girlfriend, she sometimes will squirt quite a bit, and I love it.  Next time you have sex with your boyfriend and you feel you are about to squirt, just say in a moaning voice "I am going to piss the bed!"  

• Dorado20111 month agoReport

I wouldn’t say piss the bed. Maybe say I’m going to squirt. Just from a female perspective. I too squirt and have got the bed wet. We’ve put towels down and it only goes through a little.

It's probably time to invest in some better quality diapers. Ask mommy and daddy about potty training.

i have no idea.........................

No woman would ever say that.

You're a perv troll and have been reported

• Dave
      1 month agoReport

There is nothing wrong with that it just means that you are really enjoying yourself. You need to prepare a little bit by putting extra towels or something to soak it up or have sex in the shower for easy clean up.

Cuz your ******* gross

• Dorado20111 month agoReport

Seriously squirting is one of the most powerful things they can happen to a woman during sex. Normally it happens with orgasm. Every guy I’ve talked to thinks it’s sexy!

you need to ask your doctor this question

Nothing to be ashamed of.  Bedwetting happens to lots of people for many different reasons.

• Peep

Maybe you think dirty thoughts and you fantasize about gang bangs.