Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do I squirt so much?

Update:

It literally soaks through the sheets into the mattress

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Usually shows you are a very sensitive woman when sex is heavy and feeling good.   Some women just are easier to release their female fluids than others.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well then if you are so concerned about making a mess in bed. (I am assuming you are talking about squirting during vaginal sexual intercourse) just simply place a towel on the bed maybe 2 towels. 

• Dorado20111 month agoReport

Haha just saying today when I masturbated I had two towels folded in half on top of the other it went through both towels and my mattress cover was slightly damp. I squirted about 4-5x though... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IF you are asking about squirting/pissing during sex, you should have nothing to worry about.  So what if it soaks through the sheets into the mattress?  When I have sex with my girlfriend, she sometimes will squirt quite a bit, and I love it.  Next time you have sex with your boyfriend and you feel you are about to squirt, just say in a moaning voice "I am going to piss the bed!"  

I wouldn’t say piss the bed. Maybe say I’m going to squirt. Just from a female perspective. I too squirt and have got the bed wet. We’ve put towels down and it only goes through a little.

• 1 month ago

It's probably time to invest in some better quality diapers. Ask mommy and daddy about potty training.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i have no idea.........................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No woman would ever say that.

You're a perv troll and have been reported

• ...Show all comments
    • Dave
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There is nothing wrong with that it just means that you are really enjoying yourself. You need to prepare a little bit by putting extra towels or something to soak it up or have sex in the shower for easy clean up.

• 1 month ago

Cuz your ******* gross

Seriously squirting is one of the most powerful things they can happen to a woman during sex. Normally it happens with orgasm. Every guy I’ve talked to thinks it’s sexy!

• 1 month ago

you need to ask your doctor this question

• 1 month ago

Nothing to be ashamed of.  Bedwetting happens to lots of people for many different reasons.

• Peep
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Maybe you think dirty thoughts and you fantasize about gang bangs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.