Type asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What is his problem?

I think that it's very weird how my sister baby father picks fights with my daughter dad. I could be talking to him and he'll interrupt our conversation calling HIM a punk *** *****. He already got beaten up by him so I don't understand WHY he's still picking with him. I told my sister about it and she's like, "That has nothing to do with me". Like WHAT the hell do you mean? She EVEN tried to fight me one time OVER her BABY father because I was TRYING to get him off of her. She called me a ***** and he SPIT on me. I don't KNOW what their problem is. This is the 3rd guy that my sister baby father KEEP Picking fights With. 😤WHAT the hell is his problem? He's like 31 and he's acting CHILDISH in front of his kid's as well as mine

Remove yourself from this situation.  Your sister is free to make her own stupid decisions in life.  Whatever the problem is between your significant other and your sister's boyfriend should be settled between them.

maybe you should tell the police about him getting beat up