Anonymous

If you could go back in time and make the entire Middle East a Christian-majority region, would you do so?

Hell no.  The middle east has always been in one form of turmoil or another, regardless of the religion of the month.  

Seriously, that part of the world has never known peace.

If I could go back in time I would go back to the garden of Eden. And I would dress myself up in a really scary demon costume. And I'd wait by that forbidden tree hiding in the bushes and I would wait till Eve got deceived. And was just about to eat that forbidden fruit and I would jump out scare the living crap out of her and stick her in the butt where's my electronic stun pitchfork. Of course my ACT would change all of human history me and you might never be born we may also be born but into a beautiful paradise Earth instead of the crap hole that were in now but I'd take that chance

i might do that

No, western religions are awful. I would make it Buddhist.

Ironically, the same Westerners who complain about Islamic fundamentalism 24/7 were the ones who orchestrated its rise. The West supported the savage sheikhs of the Gulf states over secular nationalists like Nasser. They funded the mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union. And today, they support al-Qaeda in Syria.