I just mailed out my voter registration application (card). How and when will I know if it was processed or I’m registered?

Update:

Update: I checked with the vote.org link and I was in already registered...? How can this be if I've never registered? I did serve in the military and was forced to sign up for the selective reserve, could this be the reason?

Update 2:

I've never registered in the past. And I just sent out my registration card today...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When you get your voter registration  card in the mail

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You'll need to check with your local board of elections.  And you should do it well before an election.  It's not something you want to put off until the last minute.

• 1 month ago

YOU will never know.. YOU will not even know when or how your mail in vote was actually counted.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He wasn't talking about mail in ballots you idiot

• DON W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you have a driver's license?  In some states, there's a "motovoter" rule, which enables you to apply to vote when you apply for a driver's license by simply checking a box.  You may have done so at the time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you get sent a booklet explaining the various choices on the ballot, you know you're registered.

• 1 month ago

Maybe the registrar of voters will send you something before ballots are sent out to everybody.  It depends.  Call in a month if you are really curious.

• 1 month ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.