I took a hard fall and my neck snapped to the side and now the left side feels numb. Should I be worried?

I didn’t hear anything it just feels weird during certain movements.

• kelvin

so you thought hey lets not call an ambulance lets go on yahoo and troll

• patty

could be some nerve damage maybe go to ER

Definitely go get it checked out-better safe than sorry.

Your description of the injury sounds a lot like whiplash.   Its a good idea to have that injury examined by a doctor as a precaution and to get some advice for managing it.  It would be a good idea to go to an urgent care clinic and let them decide if you need imaging or further examination by a specialist.   

Yeah I would wrap a towel around my neck for support and head straight to the emergency room if you cracked your neck bone. You could go paralyzed any second. And you might not recover. Far better to go get an x-ray and find out if there is anything wrong then to just ignore it

• k w

better go to a professional, and get a proper diagnosis, possibly a 2nd opinion.....and I know there are quacks, and real chiro's , I've had both, and know the difference.....

• martin

If you are moving, that's a good sign.  It could be something that will heal.  If it keeps getting worse, get to the emergency room.