Anonymous

I'm autistic and I told people that I'm going to continue to act like this and people say that I'm a terrorist, why do they think that?

So I told people about my incident and run ins with cops in the past. People told me that I'm a thug and says that I'm a terrorist cause of the things that I've done. I told people that I have a fantasy of becoming an vigilante now and beating up cops. I was talking to my therapist today and she told me that she perfectly understands why I feel this way cause I'm experiencing injustice and that no one has heard my cries for help. I've been set up and framed and people aren't doing anything to help me. Everyone is always saying "oh he did it, yes you did it, stop or you'll go to jail". I'm so sick of it. Part of the reason why I do the things that I do and make prank calls is to get back at the people who have caused me issues and pain and suffering and is giving me injustice. I support antifa and I hope that they continue to beat up cops and continue to throw things at cops. If I was in los angeles or new york or minneapolis, I would put on my trademark suit and tie and go to the protest and cause havoc to get my message across. My trademark vigilante outfit will be an black suit and tie just like what micheal westin and other vigilantes wear while serving vigilante justice. I'm no longer afraid that I've been exposed, no one can do anything to me and so I've posted a ring video. I have ways of covering my tracks. I'm just going to continue to dish out vigilante justice by continuing to waste emergency resources. How come people think that I'm a terrorist for acting this way?

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You are totally full of sh*t.  You haven't experienced injustice because you are not a vigilante but just a pathetic troll who still lives with mommy and daddy.

BTW your therapist is not a woman according to your last post about therapy.

You really need to learn to keep your lies consistent.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

Why do you continue to insist on committing crimes to give yourself a criminal record ? You know well that this will land you in jail. Of course you won't listen so RCSD is just going to get fed up with it and will just arrest you next time. I hope you do it again so that I don't have to hear your whining anymore. Having an disability is not an excuse to act like an *** Kenneth

• ajtheactress
      1 month agoReport

These posts are just a pathetic attempt to get people riled up to feed a certain troll's need for attention.   I for one am beyond believing there is any basis in reality to anything they post.

I'm an America citizen and I was born with inalienable rights. I just point out that my rights were violated and my government is pagan or worse Zephaniah 1 swear by the Lord and swear by malcom 

Jesus Christ is Lord 

Please don't air your problems in public Mr President.

• Trilobiteme
      1 month agoReport

I didn't vote for the guy