Did every wrestling fans bandwagon to AEW?

Pretty sure they did.

Bandwagon no but as fan who likes pro wrestling I love to see what a competitor can do and honestly it has somewhat surpassed my expectations . Remember at the end of hell in a cell everyone was chanting aew to close out the ppv!!! That was an epic moment

I don't get the hype personally.  It is just wCw or TNA, sign WWE alumni and push them to the moon from the jump because they're WWE alumni.  AEW isn't building towards anything, like having Jericho win the belt would've been fine IF it was using a veteran to build a star however it was Jericho beating homegrown talent then losing to an established WWE alumni solely for being a WWE alumni who then faced another WWE alumni solely for being WWE alumn.

People talk about WWE signing AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bobby Rude, Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Booker T, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, etc.  Except none of those guys [outside of Goldberg] were pushed solely due to their previous promotion and weren't skyrocketed to major gold for coming from those previous promotions.  That is the difference and that is why wCw and TNA didn't work well ECW and WWE did.

Before someone complains me criticizing AEW or another promotion doesn't mean I love WWE.  I don't royally care about the WWE product right now, I'm just talking about AEW as the focus is AEW and using WWE/ECW as a reference.