Trent asked in PetsDogs · 4 months ago

Why is my dog so odd?

I have a Dalmatian/Bullmastiff mix and he always acts retarded. He won't eat his kibble. He eats his crap and vomits it back up. He's scared of my neighbor and his son and runs whenever he sees them.

His asshõle's crusty and dry with occasional thick, sticky, milkish-white ooze coming out. When I try to get a closer look to see what's happening he snarls and tries to bite my hand. That is when he doesn't run away while whimpering. Please help. Thanks to.

• Amber
    Favorite Answer

People tend to blame their dogs when they are incompetent. He eats his poop (this is slightly odd but no unheard of) because your lazy **** doesn't pick it up. You've never socialized him with children. And you haven't taken him to see the vet about his butt.

This is obviously a troll question but there are some people who really are this stupid and incompetent in the world. I'm just glad this IS a troll.