Fellow lesbians, what would you do if your girlfriend turned out to be transgender (ftm)?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

There are a depressing number of lesbians who think since they don't fit stereotypes of women, that must mean they're really men or "non-binary" or whatever the new self-loathing misogynist term is. The world is very hard on lesbians, especially butches. If my girlfriend announced she wanted to be considered a man, well--what do you expect, ti would be over. I would still see her as a woman, but that's not what SHE wants, so how could we have a relationship?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I'd be very happy.

• 4 weeks ago

That would be Boyfriend then.

• 4 weeks ago

You need to make a decision. It doesn't matter what anyone else would do. Is your relationship strong enough that you'll still be sexually attracted when he starts to transition? You're under no obligation to stay with him if you aren't comfortable with it. You entered into a relationship with a female, you have every right to opt-out if that's not what you want. 

• This wasn't a personal question, lol. This hasn't happened to me and never will. I was just wondering what other people would do. It was a curiosity question for me. But thanks for the thoughtful answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I couldn't even be with a butch lesbian let alone a trans guy, the masculinity is really off putting. So it would just not happen as I would sense their masculinity early on. 

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I hope I would have talked to her in depth in the beginning of our relationship and know her well. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

To be honest I don't know.

It would be very difficult at first.

We would have to take things one day at a time and see where things go.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I would kick her hairy *** out of the house!

• JASON
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Don't confuse me. I get confused when someone says their wife did this, then they say they're a woman.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.