Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 month ago

Do Japanese men like southeast Asian women ?

I’m a fairly kinda tanned southeast Asian girl born and raised in Canada.   I want a Japanese fiancé 😂

Would they even like me

Some of them do. Some others don't. It depends on the guy.

Source(s): Japanese man
  • Bob

Lots of Japanese men in rural areas, where there are fewer choices about marriage partners, have opted to marry women from the Philippines and for poor girls from rural areas in the Philippines, with few other options, this can mean a chance of a new, better life.

However, there is a lot of prejudice against SEA people and since there are also a lot of Filipinas in the mizu shoubai industry (water business - drinks and sex), their image in Japan isn't always a positive one.

Overall, Japanese men, like men everywhere, like cute girls, so if that describes you, there's no reason to think you won't find a fiance, however I would strongly caution you against wanting to marry a particular nationality and concentrate instead on finding the right person for you, wherever he comes from.

• Gonzo

Since you were raised in Canada they might not have. instilled good values like domesticity, submissiveness, and honor like a lot of SE Asians have. You gotta be submissive and please  your man. If  you were raised in Canada you probably aren't an Authentic Asian. You know what I'm talking aboot.