Do you have to look pretty attractive or hot to be a rockstar?

My friend keeps giving me crap that I'm not pretty enough supposedly to be a rockstar I'm not in it for the look though I'm just in it because I enjoy it.

• Sathi

Not for me. Bon Jovi has always been a handsome guy (he’s still hot in his late 50’s), but he’s nowhere near the top of the list of my favorite rockers. None of the rock stars I like will ever make the cover of Esquire.

• Travis1 month agoReport

Agreed who are your favorite Rockstars you're talking about? To me one of the best looking ones was Jim Morrison or Jimmy Page Robert Plant so on.

Janice Joplin did all right while she was alive.  Cindi Lauper is no beauty queen.  Even Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand  are less than beautiful.

• Travis1 month agoReport

You trying to say that Janis Joplin was a very attractive in your opinion? I've always wondered what people thought of her. I've always thought she looked older than she was no offence to her. I still find her attractive though just because of the way she was I would definitely marry her. Rip