Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Is this what mass immigration for 50 years without assimilation leads to?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The rioters are really anarcho-communists and blacks (who have been here for 200+ years).  I absolutely oppose mass-immigration, but I don't see how the riots are due to that.  The only people to blame are the failed Democrat leadership of weak police forces in cities like Minneapolis (not saying it as a boomer cliche, because Democrats want to "empathize" with the rioters, or say, "I understand the riots, but I oppose violence," while not opposing Antifa and anarchism unless pressure for an answer), the mainstream media for their agenda-setting and yellow journalism, telling lies like how white-on-black racist violence by police is an overwhelming epidemic, cultural Marxists in general and Antifa.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

This is what liberal policies and indoctrination for 50 years looks like. It’s not a race problem, it’s a liberal problem. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Immigration is the reason America is one of the world's superpowers. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes. And to this day libtards STILL pretend to not know the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL. 

*edit*

@LSP- Thank you for validating my point bro.

LEGAL immigration is what makes America great. 

Unfettered ILLEGAL mass immigration is the reason 1st world nations turn into 3rd world hellholes.

@CC- Retard? Go fùck your mother. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Strega
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

"mass immigration for 50 years" Oh sweetie, go read a book! "mass immigration for 50 years" LMFAO, yeah, sure. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

What .?? Is Minneapolis A Border Town Or A Place To Resettle Refugees ??? 

Lets Attack Native Hawaiians For Sh.t That Goes Down In Florida .??

Learn The Demographics Of The Country You Live In At Least You Sad Fcks .. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.