Tasm

Google Location Sharing?

My family insist that I always show my google location and always question me when I turn it off. I hate being monitored or answer to anyone. Is there a way to trick it into showing a different location? Btw, I'm an adult and on the verge of being a missing person. I hate how my relatives monitor everything I do and question me over ever stupid thing. I go to the store, they question why I went, it google maps showed you spent 40 minutes, why did you need 40 minutes, xyz. I really wish I was invisible and everyone can mind their own business.

This might be a lot of trouble but you could get a second really cheap phone and have that one track you location and then you could leave it places that you family wants you to be. Or tell them that you are a grown adult and have the freedom to be where you want to be without them having to know where you are every second. I hope things get better! Stay safe :)