Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

how do you make it clear to a women you want to be more then just friends?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

All women know that all men want to be more than just friends.

That’s how it works.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Depends on how many women you are talking about, I guess.

• 1 month ago

You just come out and tell her you want to be something closer than friends, that you feel deeper for her and that you may be having thoughts of love for her.

• 1 month ago

You state it in a clear, unambiguous sentence, such as "I'm interested in being more than just friends."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You are gonna have to just come out with it. Best way, don’t leave any room for miscommunication 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Admit the feelings my dude. As long as you're in a good place. And have good intentions. Does she flirt with you? if so, lay it all out there. Tell her how you really feel.

Start by simply saying 'can we talk?' 

Or do it in some cheesy way that females would say is adorable. But only if your pretty sure you're going to get the reaction, and answer you want.. 

GOOD LUCK <3

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not simply tell her so?

• Kayla1 month agoReport

I agree so that way you get it out there Express your feelings and see how she responds...I'll go with Alan H for $500 please lol

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

try to kiss her.  Make a move. Be a man. We're rooting for you. 

• 1 month ago

Ask her how she would feel about beening more than friends . Tell her if she doesn't feel the same then it's fine but tell her you need to know how she feels to put your mind at rest  . Please dont take this the wrong way but if she didn't have feeling for you then tell her you can just be friends be careful though as pasting the best friends into a relationships can be a worse mistake ever . But if you really want to know and willing to take that risk then please sit her down and tell her how you feel . Hope it all goes well.

• Andrew1 month agoReport

Be a man just kiss her and see what happens! 

• 1 month ago

You ask her out on a proper date.  What's wrong with guys these days who don't know how to do these things? LOL so pathetic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.