Why are dreams so weird for me now?

This has been happening for some time now. So I hardly used to sleep like at all, just stay up all night, now I actually get rest & sleep but I remembered why I don’t like sleeping, it’s so weird Idk if I’m the only one but it’s almost like my dreams taunt me if that makes any sense, it’s like I’m totally not in control & it’s a story of something I don’t wanna see or be reminded of, also when I’m dreaming, I don’t know I’m dreaming like it feels too real & it’s things that I would’ve  known is a dream. This never used to happen what is this?

As we age we drag along old baggage, and new experiences, so this might be why you are having these strange dreams right now.  Don't be afraid to feel, because you will get to the bottom of what is causing this problem for you.  Try and analyse the dream feelings.  Where have you felt this way in real Life?  Something about that memory is bothering you.  You will continue to be taunted until you put a name and an occurance to what actually happened to you.