Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My Dad's wife says if I pull one more stunt she will send me to a boarding school in Baghdad.How do I get my Dad to believe me she said this?

I know she didn't literally mean Baghdad but how do I get my father to believe me. I had done a prank at dinner with some insects and that is what got her so mad at me. Then she acted nice to my Dad. She does the same to my brothers but they aren't as scared of her as I am. My Mom is going to try and get it so I never have to see her again but how do I get my Dad to believe me she said this. He thinks I am lying and I don't lie.

Favorite Answer

First, stop playing pranks, if you don't want the response. Second, record the event (sound) on your phone,or get a small tape recorder to document what you want to share with yor father.

Your dad's wife has no legal authority over you, I wouldn't worry. She doesn't even have the right to pick you up from school unless she's been included on your contacts by your actual parents... let alone send you to a boarding school. 

• Lily

Tell her that all boarding schools are closed due to COVID-19, so her opinions on your behavior are mute. 

• Kieth

Pull one more stunt, he will believe you when she starts the process.