Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

How come I’m getting panic attacks on Adderall which I’ve been taking for years?

I’ve been taking adderall for about 6 years now. I’m prescribed 30 mg but am not taking it everyday now because of Covid, but was. I got off of it for a few weeks before I got settled into being on hold for my job and then now online classes for summer have started a week ago. I started taking my pills but had semi-breathing issues for a bit. Same issue that I went to the hospital for a few months ago and they gave me a ekg and X-ray and said I was completely fine. I started taking less and less of a dose but still had the same issues. I talked to my psychiatrist but didn’t mention everything just that adderall might be the problem for a bit of things but it’s usually the caffeine, nicotine and alcohol. One of which I’m using now, caffeine. I took 5 mg, a very measly dose and felt uncomfortable as ever, short of breath, sweating. I don’t understand why this is happening  

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.