I missed the free gta 5 sale on epic games. I'm very angry on myself. What should I do?

One week after the sale ended I came to know about it. All my friends downloaded it and didn't tell me about the sale. I was dying to play this game since it was realeased for pc in 2015. I never thought in my wildest dreams that you can get a game like that for free and now when I know so many have got it I'm really angry at myself and unable to concentrate on anything else since I came to know about it. What should I do to get over it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

ii am sorry for ur loss tht is very sasd i understand how u feel bc when my mom woulndt buy me gta i got mad because she said it was a game for adulst becasue it says M on the package which means it's "mature' which maens its for 21+ pls dont be mean to urself youre gonna be ok and ur gonna get it one day thats what i tell myself

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You didn't miss anything. Only losers play Grand Theft Auto.

• 4 weeks ago

Get the f**k over it?

Shell out the $15 for it?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As I can see your doing now. Crying like the ***** you are and continue your rant and rave. Maybe somebody will care, but odds be..?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe just suck it up and buy the game? It's on sale for $15 on Epic. That's cheaper than a movie ticket.

• ...Show all comments
    • Z4 weeks agoReport

Excuse me, are you addressing me? Not once did I mention $15 is pricey. I'm sorry that you aren't capcable of understanding the fact that OP's reaction is a normal human reaction to this sort of thing. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Buy it? You've had 5 years to think about putting money aside for it.

• 1 month ago

i missed it too...i didnt know Vr support would come out the next week...it is $15 now to buy...but screw it forget about it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Buy it?  Not sure what you want us to say. Do you want us to comfort you and tell you everything is going to be okay?

• Albert
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Rubbed their tummy as you rock them to sleep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.