I think I'm gay, help?

OK lets go back in to 2012/2013 the year i found out what i thought was my sexuality! Bisexual.I know i know, let me explain a bit more. So basically when i was around 10 i started to develop feelings for a guy which at the time of my innocent mind thought meant friendship feelings you know like how i treated everyone as friend including the girls. Then fast forward 2/3 years i find the word bisexual and thinking GREAT i know my sexuality at last.

I identified as Bi even though i never was in a relationship then i found the term bicurios and personally identified as that as it made more sense for not being in a relationship yet. Last year i got into a "straight"("")are there because well i was still Bi just dating a girl) this is were i notice some things changing.You see i never was the type to crave for a gender sexual interaction just wasn't for me but during the time of this 4 month relationship  I started to develop some sexual feelings tooo! GUYS. Yep, guys, I was in a "straight" relationship and all I could think about was dating guys, being with another man for the rest of my life.Before i knew it, I realized i needed to cancel the relationship so she doesn't feel ultimately betray and years aren't wasted. I told her the truth how i was feeling with my sexuality and surprisingly she supported it. We hug, cried + said goodbye. That was 1 year ago. I still feel same attraction to guys now, so am I really just gay and not bisexual?

Thanks

You could be bi, with a preference.

• Tj

Sure sounds like you are gay.

hi well i think at 10 uv got feeling 4 ur male friend but u then thought u were bi you met a girl started a relationship but in ur subconscious the feeling was still there has u started 2 feel you like men you told ur girl friend and she was understanding but u try to put it out of ur mind some men get married have a family 2 cover up there true feeling i think ur more gay then bi but there only you who that answer hope what iv said has help you good luck my friend i knew at 14 i were gay even tho i had a girl friend but i really what a boyfriend xx

• reme_1

If you no longer feel attracted to women, then you are gay. Call the gay center and talk to the counselor. After the corona lock down is over, go to the center and meet other guys your age. Share some of your experiences. You will find that many LGBT people were on a roller coaster ride trying to figure out who they were. Heck I didn't figure out I was a lesbian until I was 25 and married. Couldn't figure out why my marriage was so freakin boring. LOL

• A.J.

I'm gay cis-male single allosexual daddy-type just to keep up with labels when asked. But sexual preferences are a spectrum of many colors, and you don't need a label unless you want one.

Feel free to look into the subject. There are many articles available and no need to post a list here.

Here's one article to start you off, if interested.

https://www.healthline.com/health/different-types-...

You could be gay, exploring, curious, fantasizing, and whatever it is, it is.

Find yourself if it makes you happy, and ignore it, if that's your preference.

Whatever it is, keep things legal and ethical.

• Hey relax pal you are probably gay and thats fine this is not an issue you are gonna be ok.