White people, should we be thankful that leftists remind us every day that our skin color is to blame for people's problems?

• kswck2
    Favorite Answer

In American Anyone can become successful, no matter their skin color (Clarence Thomas, Jesse Jackson, Muhammad Ali, Kareem-Abdul Jabbar). I worked my butt off, saved my money and retired a millionaire. So did they. It is other people's problems if they refuse to apply themselves and Work Hard FOR themselves, rather than just looking for a handout. 

b. watch the grass grow

But only if you're NOT THEM because the fact that they're pointing out that 'fact' makes them innocent. Amazing how that works. 

That's not what's being said, but leave it to a white person to make it about them, lmao.

• Baraccoli
      1 month agoReport

My white privilege is to blame for the riots and I should apologize. I understand it just fine.