Anonymous

How come people think that you can go to jail for having fantasies of beating up cops like a vigilante when your autistic?

So I got a visit by some deputies in my area last night cause I pranked called 911 calling in an fake call and then went and egged some houses. They were called and went and yelled at me and gave me a warning that if I were to do the prank call again then I would go to jail. They then told me that they know about my posts and how one of my posts i stated where i wanted to rob a bank and will call in a fake call to see how long it would take them to respond. I'm slick and forgot to use my burner phone app and so I would use it next time when I do make a prank call. I need to make this for my youtube channel. I told andrew that when they were talking to me, I was reminded of a scene in person of interest where john reese went into an cop station and beated up the deputies there. I fantasized about me being reese and went and beaten them up afterwards. I've been watching the protests and looting lately and I'm satisfied that the protestors beated up and disrespected the cops. After telling andrew that he stated that I can be arrested for having that fantasy about beating up the cops. I was only fantasizing and so I don't know if I would actually act on it. It was just a thought or a dream, thats it. I do want to be a vigilante and I'm thinking about forming my own vigilante team and seek justice. I think antifa is right in causing all of this mess. It would put an end to police brutality. How can I go to jail for having this fantasy. Why does andrew insists he's always right ?

• jimmy

People think that you can go to jail for saying Trump should get a piece of lead inserted in his ear too. You can't. Many people in other countries think that Trump should get his brains rattled, and US law enforcement can't do a thing about it.

so where is your Ring video with the cops at your door?  I have no reason to think this is true. If I thought this were possibly true, I would contact Columbia PD to verify.

if that was really last night and they really just gave you a warning...after all your other crap....they are incompetent....and that is the only reason you get away with it...not because you are smart or autistic...because they fail to do their job.

• ajtheactress
      1 month agoReport

Yes we all know you don't have money, because you don't have a job or a life.  Just your delusional fantasy of being a bad azz.   Being an inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Fantasy is all you've got.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a immature brat and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

Wish you'd start taking your meds instead of spitting them in the toilet.

That is a threat and it seems like Columbia PD/RCSD is finally getting the message that they won't put up with your shenanigans anymore. Good for them ! Maybe they'll haul your arsse to jail the next time so we don't have to hear your whining anymore