Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

what would happen if these rich investors pulled their money out of the US stock exchange & put it into the Chinese stock exchange?

why they would want to invest in a country like we showed we were this past weekend anyways? chinese are better disciplined , are generally much smarter, etc

There are plenty of Chinese ADRs listed on the NYSE and Nasdaq although I trust their financial statements less than I trust CNN. If you want to throw money at communist con artists be my guest but I'm not going to. 

When it comes to racism, jumping from America to China is like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

rich investors? you mean the banks that are associated with the Fed. Reserve worldwide?  like Citibank, etc? well, they are already moving over to China and have been for the past 30 years now.