Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Is it illegal to become an vigilante?

So I want to become a vigilante because I'm so tired of the unfairness that society puts on people with autism and etc. Being an person with autism myself, I've dealt with harassment, defamation of character and just being treated bad in general and looked down upon. I want to become a vigilante to seek justice for myself and to possible maybe help others out. I want to get revenge back at some people who did me wrong as well. I've come up with a name for myself which is "the man in the suit". Is it illegal for me to become a vigilante ?

Yes, vigilante justice is illegal.

• Don’t feed the troll. He posts drivel like this in the “people with disabilities “section.  He’s constantly making threats and seems to think television shows are reality. He wants to be a “vigilante” like the character, Michael Westin in “Burn Notice”.  In reality, he just wants to yank peoples’ chains with his ridiculous posts. 

That depends.  What do you  plan to do as a vigilante?  If you do something illegal, such as assault or hurt someone, or damage property, or steal, then you know that's illegal.

• yes unless your white then it isnt. whites think theyre superior to everybody