People who reject the King James Bible are basically atheists?

I've seen the fruit of these people. They hate the word of God. If there's no perfect standard to judge sin, you're free to pick any "bible" that you feel comfortable with. Like how sodomites hate the King James Bible because it's against their wicked lifestyle, so they'll change it to create a "Queen James Bible" which is pro homosexuality. It becomes a religion of convenience, you can pick and choose what you like and the things you don't like you can just ignore. That's called cherry picking. And when a person comes out and rebukes sin with the word of God, you call us judgmental and that we should be more loving. The most loving thing you can do is preach against sin and warn people about Hell, not tell them that Jesus loves them as they are. You're lying to them. You create a false god to fit your lifestyle.

Almost every single "Christian" that I've seen who hates the King James blends in perfectly with the lost world, including atheists. They have tattoo's, they fornicate, they drink beer, go to concerts, watch sports, have piercings, listen to heavy metal and rap, go to concerts and curse like a sailor. But as long as they go to church on Sunday then they're okay, right ?

I hate sin, I hate wickedness. I will stand for the KJV and preach against sin. If you haven't been born again by the Holy Spirit of God and lived a change life, then you're lost. God is not the author of confusion. You people are going to Hell if you don't repent.

Show me where I'm wrong.

• thesun
    Favorite Answer

You certainly are an expert on the supernatural aren't you..

• Paul

The original Christian Church, the one Church founded by Jesus Christ, which He said was to remain one, compiled the Bible from its own writings (and early Jewish writings) in the 4th Century, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and declares as binding truth that these 73 texts are the inspired Word of God.  But in recent years, unauthorized manmade churches have rewritten the Bible, and removed books of God's Word they didn't want to follow.  In some cases, unqualified people have attempted to create new translations directly from the original Greek text, with disastrous results. Te King James version is the worst "translation" still in common use, with more than 6,000 translational errors.

• Nous

Why are you so uneducated and totally unchristian?!!!!!

The KJV is the only translation from the original bible and the others are re writes!  BUT and this is vital - Not a single Chrsitian has to follow any bible as such just follow Jesus and worship God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly is seems you must be a sad, UNCHRISTIAN Fundamentalist!!

Christian Fundamentalist is a complete contradiction in terms!

CHRISTIAN – A follower or believer in Jesus.

FUNDAMENTALIST One who believes the Bible is literally true and must be followed exactly.

Therefore they are followers of the bible and not Jesus making them non Christians!

But worse is to follow it also makes them ideologists.

IDEOLOGY An idea that is false or held for the wrong reasons but is believed with such conviction as to be irrefutable.

So Christians have a loving and forgiving god and fundamentalist - well - Just are not Christians!

YOU prove why Christianity has been split into over 39,500 different denominations, sects and cults setting Christian against Christian and Christians against everyone else!

God's work? Hardly!

It must be the Devil and the Antichrist working together to divide, conquer and destroy Christianity from the inside!

• Coop

I never knew that jesus spoke English

• Hogie

You are not wrong as much as you are ill informed and zealous, but not according to knowledge or understanding. 

Like so many, you overlook something basic -- why people sin. Do they sin because they are sinners, or are they sinners because they sin? 

The KJV is an English translation that is now over 400 years old. The level of biblical scholarship extant at that time was pretty crude. But no matter. 

Scripture says people have a wicked and deceitful heart. So the problem begins there, and not with the actions that follow the intent of heart. 

You can preach against sin all you want, and get nowhere, for it isn't about behavior modification; it's all about receiving that "new heart of flesh" that replaces the "heart of stone" you are born with. That is what solves the sin problem; being in receipt of the Holy Spirit. And this is accomplished by preaching the gospel; where people believe the gospel. If all you do is preach against sin, you are not preaching the gospel. You are in fact preaching a false gospel.

The fruits of a person merely tell you whether they have God's Spirit, or do not. It is one way to discern between true Christians and false ones.

False Christians also speak out against "sin" by insisting people do something based on their own efforts; i.e. behavior modification. The heart remains unaffected.

Hatred, hatred, and more hatred.  This isn't a Christian attitude.  You hate atheists.  You hate Gays, You rant about hell.  You hate fornicating.  You hate beer.  You hate concerts.  You hate watching sports.  You hate piercings.  You hate heavy metal and rap.  You hate concerts.  You hate cursing (and maybe sailors).  You hate sin.  You hate wickedness.  WHERE WRONG:  Let love into your heart.  Accept all with peace and harmony.  This is how the Christian faith gained converts in the past 2,000 years.  Why is there so much hatred today?

Where you're wrong is you're using an English translation at all rather than reading it in the original languages.  And I've known countless conservative Christians who use the NIV anyway.

Of course not!  I am a Theologian.  We were allowed to use almost any Bible in seminary (and, were in fact encouraged to read from many versions), but, no-one used the KJV at all, due to it's dated language, and errors in translation.  It does still sound beautiful when read aloud, but, it is not good for serious study.  It is not that devout Christians, and Theologians hate the KJV, it is just that there are so many better versions out there, especially if you want to really learn about God.

It's the obedience to the word of God contained in the Bible that counts, not the name of the version. Because , , , 

Not all would go to Heaven, but the obedient. Because it is written in , , , 

Matt 7:21-23 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Abe, every translation is a work that draws from the original Greek and Hebrew (ideally) and the contemporary language, including "idioms" (forms of expression). At this point, the KJV is over 400 years old and even contains text derived from earlier translations, one hundred years prior. Language changes. The KJV was viewed as heretic by those that insisted that the Latin Vulgate was the only true translation - despite the problems created by those that could not read Latin.

Take, for example, "Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him" (KJV, Proverbs 27:22). To "bray" a fool, in this context, is an idiom. It is a figure of speech now strange to our ears which meant "to pound, beat, grind, or crush." The mere definition of the word does not clarify an idiomatic expression like this. 

Another example, "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth" (2 Timothy 2). In this case, the word "peradventure" and the expression "oppose themselves" are archaic. Peradventure means perhaps or possibly while "oppose themselves" is in reference to opposition to the truth. Who would know? The New King James Version fixes those problems: "in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth". 

I came to know Jesus Christ as my Savior and all of the Bible verses that I memorized, at the time, were from the KJV. But I found that when sharing the Gospel with others, I would do a mental translation in order to eliminate the idioms and archaic words. After all, if a person cannot comprehend what God's word is saying by virtue of these language barriers, is God served by that?

Us evil none believers are coming for you, and we're going to drag you straight down to hell with us.