why do none of the protesters and black activists address these facts?

1. police kill more whites than blacks every year. you don't think whites are ever brutalized or wrongfully killed by police? of course they are! yet, every time it happens to a black man, it is blown up as a racial issue when the real issue is police brutality. 

2. as a black man in america, you have a higher chance of being killed by another black than you do a white. 

3. according to the FBI's own statistics from 2018, blacks committed over 500,000 acts of violence in whites. meanwhile, whites committed just over 59,000 acts of violence against blacks. 

4. in 2019, there were more black deaths from black on black violence IN CHICAGO ALONE than there were black deaths to police in the entirety of the United States.

5. blacks make up around 13% of the population, yet commit nearly 90% of the violent crimes. that is why racial stereotypes exist and all this rioting only enforces those stereotypes. 

i get that everyone is angry, but burying your heads in the sand and ignoring the real problems in the black community while focusing on the very small minority of bad police officers is never going to fix anything. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not when you consider the size of each population

If it was then out of every 100 killed only 13 would be black, not 35

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Never let facts get in the way of a good rant and dressing down of whitey. "God damn right, All blacks are perfect and above the law. Leave them alone !! Blacks have special rights !!"  

• Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The guy was killed, while in police custody, while being filmed, over the course of more than eight minutes, during which bystanders pleaded with the cop to get off the guy.  It's not too hard to understand why people (especially black people) are upset.

• but that's not what i'm asking. of course the cop was in the wrong and george didn't deserve to die. but again, why does no one ever talk about the points i raised in my question???

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because their liberal leaders and lib biased news implies that it’s not true. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Being fact checked is not their greatest suit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.