What Type of Art is this? (Photo attached)?

What type of art is this? 

I'm not asking about the trains themselves, but rather, what type of art is this called where there are several types of a certain thing illustrated.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

• 2 days ago

F art

.............

• its train art, people use it when they draw trains it is very le epic and may i add they probaly watched tohmas the train as a kid and evreyone hated them so they draw trains now to get back at them

Source(s): i watched boku no pico i know everything there is on this plantet losers

I would call this an illustration. As this is similar to commercial art. Not for pure esthetics. This is for a text book or something like that.

"Commercial art"or "illustration", us all I can think of for the genre 

It is not a type of art. It is simply a compilation of similar objects, and not designed artistically.

• Speed

The only term I'm finding is "exemplary," which literally means good examples, or a collection of exemplars.

It does seem to be a specific type of poster, but places offering templates don't seem to have a name for the type.

.............a poster.