Is there a better name for these people who are burning and looting besides "protestors"?

I think rioters is getting closer, but really I think there needs to be a stronger word.

2 Answers

  • Baal
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    The people peacefully assembled to seek redress from grievances as protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution are protesters.  The people setting fires, looting, attacking police, and other violations of the law are criminals and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

    • Ed1 month agoReport

      criminals is a good word, thanks.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Home grown terrorists

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.