Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you think I should get back with her or at least try?

I find myself missing my ex girlfriend more everyday, but, there’s a few problems.

1. I cheated on her in the past

2. I made her feel insecure about her weight by not posting her as much on social sites And caring what people thought 

3. She has a new boyfriend but it’s long distance.

We recently talked and she stated #1 & 2

She also said it could be because I’m lonely and bored which may be true but I honestly miss her. I’m just afraid of wasting her time again. She’s an older woman of about 4 years. Her new boyfriend seems like a good person from what I see but it’s long distance 

I’m just confused 

I’m not really good at approaching women and I feel dating and getting to know and trust someone new it’s hard in this day and age . What should I do?

Don't backtrack. Long distance or otherwise she has moved on and if you care for her you should let her go. If you don't want to make the same mistakes you need to be making the right decisions. Figure out what you really want out of a relationship and if you're ready for the commitment or you just want something casual, then you can focus on meeting someone who wants the same things you do. 

• Mr1 month agoReport

Thanks

thats up to you if you want to try

• Gonzo

Search your heart and it will tell you the answer and be nicer to women in general.