Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Why would a company hire someone and not pay much attention to them or give them much training?

Training is not mandatory,usually they explain the nature of work and your responsibility.

You obviously don't understand how this world works. Normally companies EXPECT the people who work in it to understand the jobs that they have, and this is not by receiving training. It's normally by GOING TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO DO THE JOB!!!

There are people who can self teach themselves, so this is another option.

Nobody is going to babysit you in a company. You should be able to work by yourself. If you can't work by yourself then you probably won't be keeping your job.

All you you really need is a little bit of attention, so someone tells you what to do, and then you do it on your own.

If someone tells me well this is what I want you to do __________________, and then once I know what someone wants me to do then I do it. FYI.....Obviously I can't do something that I never learned about, but I can do something that I learned about.

They give the training they think you need, IF training is required.  Generally, you are supposed to know how to do the job you apply for.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

Maybe a company is under the impression that they hired a qualified person who doesn't need to have their hand held.  

Maybe we are in the middle of a pandemic and they have other priorities? Maybe they want employees who don't need to be hand held?

Unless you have the skill AND experience, there is no need to complain