What is this reaction on my skin?! ?

For the past two-three days I been having these horrible tiny spots on my skin...they’re on my chest and neck...I don’t know what the hell it could be? Maybe a reaction to some products I use?? Or I could be allergic to something?? Please help!! Also how do I get rid of them? Btw they don’t hurt when I pop them I can’t even feel the pop cause they’re so tiny but there’s a lot of them...how do I also get rid of them?? This is what they look like after I shower but in the morning they are there again!!

Sounds and looks like folliculitis. I’ve had it before, they’re REALLY annoying and sudden. It very well could’ve been triggered by something you used. But I wouldn’t worry, it’s gonna clear out on its own eventually. Give it a few weeks. 

• Dupe3 weeks agoReport

Turns out it was antibiotics giving me this reaction 😬😅 I called my doctor and he told me to stop using them, they’ve disappeared! Thank you for your answer.