Why won’t my computer turn on?

So I haven’t used my computer in a couple days and today I tried to turn it on to check something and it wouldn’t turn on?!! i pressed the power button and nothing! i tried many different outlets and power cords but it won’t turn on! it’s an imac 20 inch early 2008 btw.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

it might be broken, get another one

• ron h
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

yep, that's pearl.  A completely worthless answer. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

If it is a desktop computers then one of the plugs may not be connected to the computer. I have had or known someone who had or had access to many desktops and none would turn on and the problem was one wire was not plugged into the computer.

• 1 month ago

What to do if the computer is not turned on?

Solution: I want to identify this as a known problem. It would not be wrong to say that computers are not turned on regularly. There is only one solution to this problem for new users. It is a waste of money to take refuge in the seller. Listen carefully to the following words. Hope your efforts do not fail.

* After turning on the power switch, notice how many sounds the internal speaker of the system made. If the beep number is one, it means that the computer display is not getting output. Or it may be that the keyboard is not properly connected to the motherboard.

• 1 month ago

Computer and plug it directly into a wall outlet you know is working, rather than a power strip or battery backup that may be acting up. Make sure the power switch on the back of your power supply is flipped on, and if the outlet is connected to a light switch, make sure that switch is turned on too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cause your power supply is damage

• 1 month ago

cause it’s broken, get another one 

• 1 month ago

Still spamming this crap huh?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Colly, please stop asking us. Your power supply is dead!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.