Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

Hip Hop section, what arr your thoughts on the protest, the looting riots, police and all this craziness through out the country?

• I was at a protest in NYC. I definitely think it’s time for people to unleash their anger and being fed up. The police are the biggest problem right now. All the dumbazz people who say that black on black or brown on brown crime is why they won’t protest, listen whites kill eachother more than other races so stop being racist and retarded. Police systemically oppress people of color more than they do whites. 

• blank

It is not going to solve anything. I am a white female who sticks up for any race. Including   blacks. I went all the way till the cop for in trouble.i stick up for what is right and that is everyone to be treated equal. My friends had actually praised me. Like I said I was going on the way with it till justice was served. But rioting it not.the answer. Sticking up for what is right without rioting is the answer. I totally see how peoplw feel. But there are other ways to solve it. I am so sorry that this happens and am thrilled the cop was arrested and charged.

• Mr.412

The Protests: By all means do that sh*t. It’s a human right. 

Looting: All I’m gonna say is if you steal, do it from the corporate world. They won’t suffer at all. 

Riots: Its mainly those rich homo white people from Antifa that do it and the news catches footage and blames the less than 1% of Blacks involved. 

Police: .FuccThose Pigs. Fucc12.FuccCops. The origin of police was as slave catchers and as the Romans in the Bible. So they have a long racist history. 

This Country: Amerikkka has always been fucced up. We’re almost ready to go home. I hope the chariots choose me. 2/3rds of us will NOT make it. 

• Mr.412
      1 month agoReport

Crazy you ask this since Kodak is a Hebrew Israelite himself. Anyways, you have to accept that Yahawah the creator is God and Yahawashi his son came to replace animal sacrifice. Second you need to practice the laws and do what you can to promote the success of your fellow brother and sister.