Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 month ago

What's good VPN that I can use to anonymously threatened someone online and not caught?

Nothing is anonymous on the internet.

Get yourself a life, imbecile!

I would suggest NordVPN, it's actually good. Also my *** why do you want to threaten someone online. A VPN isn't gonna help you bud.

There isn't one, any free VPN is going to keep your data to monetize it, so it can be tracked if they get a court order, you would have to pay for a decent VPN that has a promise not to do this in it's terms and conditions, which very few have.

• Adrian

With a court order, most police can search VPN records and find out who you are. There is no real hiding. Even professional hackers, like the Russians and Chinese have been traced back to the original "source".

Best not to threaten anyone. That said, depends a lot on who it is, what the police in their area can do, etc...