Separation agreement and divorce N.C. ?

My husband and I have lived separate since December 2018 but are not divorced yet nor do we have a separation agreement in place. He is now trying to buy a house and wants me to sign a separation agreement stating he pays no child support. I do not want to sign this because it’s something I’m pushing for. We have one child that I keep about 75% of the time. He makes double the income I make and all I’m asking for is $600 a month to Include any split cost of child care. He currently only pays half of child care ($280 a month) and I pay the other half + medical, dental, and vision insurance . 

Anyways... my question is, should I sign this to allow him to buy his home or should I push to Include the $600 i want? It I do sign without adding the amount I want, how hard will this be to change when filing for divorce and custody ? 

Thank you for any advice ! 

• Tj

Be smart, get a divorced and settle all of this.

• Pi

Consult an attorney marriage dear. Do not sign anything until you do.

I wish you well.