Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is Michael Moore in no-man's land?

Alarmists abandoned him over his new film.  I can't see climate realists totally embracing him though.

• Daro
    Favorite Answer

Moore makes fony "documentaries", which do not qualify according to the definition as "documentary". He has no credibility regardless of what side he takes in any offering.

They are just liberal propaganda pics with no documentation at all, just like Gores first movie (inconvenient crappola).

Climate realists , people who follow real science, compare the facts and data from both sides of a debate. Then make their decision, just like everyone does every day when choosing what to buy or invest in etc.

Libs want us to decide based on one side of the argument only.

• arther

I think hes correct , I've worked on many solar systems most make 4 or 6 kwh per day, if the home has air conditioning how many kwh hours per day is it going to use? Where I live dead solar panels end up as ground fill .If we simply want to make as little co2 as possible and not waste natural resources does solar achieve this at the end of the day? In 40 years when all of the current generations of solar cells are at the end of their service life what is the world going to do with them?