Anonymous

Are disabled people still people?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Disabled people deserve just as much respect and love as anyone else. Often times being disabled can make someone appreciate things more. People need to be educated so that disabled people aren't judged and left feeling alienated. One of the most admirable things in life is to help those who are less fortunate. Promoting love and understanding towards those with disabilities is an extremely important thing. Many people won't understand until they or a loved one has a disability. Many disabled people just want to be treated normally and with respect. They want people to realize that they are just like anyone else.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Of course they are!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course they are! And anyone can become disabled later in life even if they’re born abled. 

• 1 month ago

Why are you asking anonymously, coward?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

only if they have money and don't need help...if you are disabled the point you need assistance, you have NO HUMAN INVOLVED status in the so called US justice system.

there have been numerous what would be criminal acts against me by people paid to help the disabled...I have proof...but the system sides with the abusers.....to the point my life is in danger.

• 1 month ago

people that ask questions like this are not people

• 1 month ago

Yes, they are still people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.