Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How come when I answer anon it takes it off anon later? Is yahoo glitching or messing with us?

I o ly go anon so I dont get blocked.

• This is a first for me.  I never saw the anonymous feature come off unless the user wanted it too.  I even doubt that it is a glitch.  You may want to recheck what icons you are clicking on.  There are some here who can not remember what happened yesterday and could never keep up with what happen a year ago.

I'm nearly sure that is a bug, I remember that happening before. It might look like you accidentally hit the button twice but you haven't. It's just the site being stupid as usual.

• .

It must be a glitch. I haven't seen any other posts related to the Anon feature not working (disengaging after a period of time). Perhaps for now, post in subcategories where your responses are less likely to cause someone to desire to block you.

• Daniel

You cant Comment under Anonymous if you do your Username will be Given out also if you Answer new Questions you have to Apply Anonymous Each time there is no way to Default it as Anonymous

What do you mean "..?it takes you off anon later..."? You are Anonymous to me.

Hopefully that's a display glitch with the new format. Maybe it's only on mobile displays. I was wondering if I was the only one with "nswers.yahoo.com" at the top. 

I rarely go anonymous.  

• CarolOkla
      1 month agoReport

That should be remember not remove. Yes I do remember that. The person accusing me of having a bad memory is totally delusional with rage half the time and has a bad memory for details.