Anonymous

I'm autistic and my neighbor's son told me that he is prosecuting me for egging his car last night, why does he think that he can do that?

So I'm autistic and my neighbors son thinks that he can get me arrested for egging his car. I'm in the process of starting a new youtube channel so I tried to get a few videos to start the channel last night. I did one ding dong ditch prank and i egged his car. He told me that he saw me and says he's calling the deputies in my area to report me for it. He says he's going to get me arrested and charged and taken to court for it. Why does he think that he can do this ??

Don't use autism as a get out of jail free card. That's not how things work.

• Ann

Notice that in every post, he mentions that he is "autistic", as if that would automatically excuse him from being prosecuted for criminal behaviors.  Admitting in a public forum that he knowingly committed a crime is what will result in an arrest and being taken to court, if in fact he actually did it.  Egging a car is considered malicious mischief against  a person's property that can result in a fine of up to $5,000 or whatever it would cost to repaint the entire car, and it can additionally  result in up to 120 days in jail. If that's what happens, we can be rid of him for a while at least. 

• SimplytheFACTS
      1 month agoReport

hes been doing stuff like this for years....and they let him get away with it

Well there have been cases where autistic people were charged with murder. So it’s still possible to get in trouble with the law.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Chances are that this post, like all your other posts is 100% BS.  

If he saw you and wants to press charges for vandalism then you really just f*uked yourself.

Posting about it on YA about it is not smart as for linking to a youtube video just enhances your neighbors case.  But then we all know that about you, you really are very stupid and you are your own worst enemy.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an immature brat and and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

Columbia PD is a bunch of wussies if they aren't man enough to take you to jail. I don't get why they haven't arrested him for all of his crimes.

you know if you really did that...AND there was evidence....you would be convicted.....

except in Columbia, SC where they give you free reign to act like an ******.

• Rae1 month agoReport

Kenneth, Did you realize what you just did ? You just gave us evidence for us to send to Columbia PD on this crime that you committed. Hopefully Columbia PD will take action once they see this video. I'm sure your neighbor would be so happy that Columbia PD arrested you for this.

• y

I hope you didn't egg anyone's car, that crap eats the finish right off. Impossible to repair without repainting the entire thing.

The authorities need to do something about this. This can't go on any further