?
? asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

For the hunting section: When is the funeral?

This section has been ailing for a long time....I suspect it will not recover.

Is it time to plan the funeral?

• BBean
    Favorite Answer

I don`t know if the end is near but I`m getting sick of these old questions popping up and changing to the worst format ever. However, just in case this section does die "anonymous" needs to be on the gravestone.

If we decide on a funeral, can we have a cool one?  I would vote for a mix between a Viking funeral with lots of booze, crispy smoked red meat cooked on an open fire, naked women, and stuff burning - lots of food and burning stuff - AND - some New Orleans mixed drinks and creole jazz?  

Oh, and it should run as long a deer season.  And not the crappy two weeks they have in **** holes like Mass.  Lets go with Alaska regulations for Sitka area ....... which would be August 1st to February 28th? 

We could even rent a dozen tour buses and make it a mobile funeral party.  Rent an extra long 18 wheeler and have a mobile pistol range.   

• Quinn

Yahoo has been ailing for years, so if you plan on a funeral do it for Yahoo.

Well recently it was doing good until 4 or 5 days ago the trolls came back. I do think that you need to plan a funeral for BC's wife, since she died or whatever.

• L.N.

Come on, Huggy. Think about poor Joe and Gary. This is the only thing they have in their lives. No women, no hunting and no other hobbies. 

• Glacierwolf
      1 month agoReport

Old news. Gary bragged about a pair of new high tech trail cameras in his mom's bedroom? Full WIFI with 4K HD video with surround sound.  One is above the bed in the ceiling lamp and other at the foot of the bed. Gary says its just like being there before she locked the door on him.