Why Does google disable your accounts for no reasons?

Well i have 2 you tube channels,they said there was suspicious activity on my 2nd account,i had used linux for 2 months,then gone back to windows,nothing goes wrong with google,then firefox has a bunch of security features,they flush caches,seems it might have cause it to break the cookes or something.

Google made my life hell,i couldn't get my 2nd channel back,i left it a week then i tried again and it was normal again,if you're a big you tuber its hard to get it back but not impossible,if your a no one its either impossible or it's a fluke you get it back,yahoo have messed me about before but i was always able to get my account back on there,google makes it almost impossible with crap that leads no where.

I'm afraid you're wrong. Any breach of the Terms of Service or any other policy often results in disabled accounts. In certain situations (extreme or urgent cases), you don't get any notice for it.

• POG133 weeks agoReport

its all automated,ive seen you tubers with 20k subs lose a channel only to take months to get it back,even the google people don't know what's going on half the time.

they never disable accounts

• POG133 weeks agoReport

they block access based on an automated system.

• Mike G

No reason. You just told us.

They don't!             

• Lv 7

they don't.

think about it...why would they do that? it's counter-productive.

they only disable accounts that broke one of the rules, or broke a local US law. if you donxt know what the rulles are, they were those things that you checked a box next to saying "I Agree" without reading, then went about doing whatever tf you wanted, expecting everything to be just fine.

you must have broken one if they canned your account. if you want to know which, i recommend you read the rules for whichever services you signed up for.

• POG133 weeks agoReport

they blocked access to mine based on unauthorised activity,meaning to me my browser's security settings upset their automated system,i used 2 laptops and linux and windows 7 ans 10 and it never gave me this much grief.

• cool

sometimes it is to please their advertisers, who see google as their b*tch