Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Should i wear a mask in my office?

I just started my office job today and i have my own office. We have to wear mask in the halls, but if i have my door shut, should i wear a mask in my individual office? I do have an immunocompromised person in my house.

• Damien

Dont be stupid, breathing for 8 hrs indoors while wearing a mask will limit how much oxygen you intake, will damage your health and probably kill brain cells due to lack of proper oxygen levels.Try doing that on the warehouse floor wearing a mask, the air quality there is already bad, if employees are told to wear masks in there for their entire shift, some will faint from oxygen deprevation.

Wearing a mask is said to be primarily to stop infected people spreading airborne particles to others, by coughing/sneezing.

Just make full use of sanitising measures, particularly  hand washing. Remember that door handles. etc can be contaminated.

• Mark

Do what you think will best protect the person in your house.